Canvas #24 Braid
Round metallic braid slightly thinner than Heavy #32 Braid. Twice as thick as #12 Braid. Available in basic colors plus glow in the dark (F), vintage (V), Japan (J) and Hi Lustre (HL).
Once you have selected your colors, scroll down and click "Add to cart"
Round metallic braid slightly thinner than Heavy #32 Braid. Twice as thick as #12 Braid.
- Bright, bold Hi Lustre colors (has "HL" in color number), 62% polyester, 38% nylon
- Muted, antiqued Vintage colors (has "V" in color number), 64% polyester, 36% nylon
- Fun glow-in-the-dark colors (has "F" in color number), 80% polyester, 20% nylon
- Hi-sheen Japan colors (has "J" in the color number), silver-infused rice paper with nylon core
- Classic, standard Basic colors (no letters in color number), 65% polyester, 35% nylon
The basic metallic colors (no letter in the color numbers) are the softest. The colors with letters in the color numbers may be slightly thicker or slightly stiffer.
- IN FLY TYING: Ideal for heavier bodies or bigger lures.
- IN NEEDLEWORK: Canvas (#24) Braid is the perfect metallic thread size for tent or continental stitch on 13- and 14-mesh needlepoint canvas.
- IN WEAVING: Sett 10 epi
- IN KNITTING & CROCHET: Fine, light weight. Needle/Hook size: 3 to 7, 3.5mm+
- CARE: Hand and machine washable; tumble dry on low. Do not iron directly onto the metallic; use a press cloth. Note: some colors like red may bleed, so we recommend testing a swatch before washing your entire project.
FUN FACT: Canvas #24 Braid was created just in the last few years as stitchers asked for a Braid size giving fuller coverage on 14-mesh needlepoint canvas. It's a nice weight for crafting, cording, tassel making, string art, macrame, and other fiber art techniques as well.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326