Note: this item is not shipped
Kreinik's thicker metallic threads are perfect for creating sparkling crocheted applique pieces. We made simple hearts out of Valentine colors and attached them to a heart ornament. Quick, easy, colorful and fun decor for your home. Also makes a cute gift for your child's teacher or secret pal exchange.
- One spool of Kreinik Canvas #24 Braid, 10m spool, in each color: 032 Pearl, 012 Purple, 003 Red, 100 White, 002 Gold
- Size D crochet hook
- purchased heart shape (like a wooden heart, or this burlap-fabric-covered heart we found at AC Moore craft store)
- double-sided Kreinik Treasure Tape or clear sewing thread, or Kreinik Cord in colors to match the Braid (032C, 012C, 003C, 002C)
- Chain 4. Work 3 triple crochet into first chain, 3 double crochet, chain 1, 1 triple crochet, chain 1, 3 double crochet, 3 triple crochet. Chain 3, slip stitch into center and fasten off.
- Repeat with each color of Canvas #24 Braid.
- Attach to your heart ornament with the Treasure Tape or with tacking stitches and the sewing thread/Cord.
- If desired, attach a family jewel or button at the top, and tie a bow with leftover Braid.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326