Kreinik Custom Corder
Make customized cording, piping, straps, and trim to decorate pillows, table runners, candles and more. Cord jewelry items, friendship bracelets, ropes to applique onto designs...the sky is the limit. Use any fibers, yarns, or strips of material. Combine your favorite colors, team colors, school colors, or colors to coordinate with a project.
Hand-held tool that twists together two or more strands of Kreinik metallic or silk thread to create cording, piping, and trim. Use completed trims to embellish clothing, ornament, cross stitch and needlepoint designs, friendship bracelets, surface embellishment and much more. Corder includes instructions for the twisting process.
Threads not included.
Watch Nancy Schmitz use the Corder:
Helen D. shows how to make cording to finish a cross stitch design:
Watch Diane and Jen from Shabby Fabrics Notions demonstrate how to use the Kreinik Custom Corder:
For more videos on how to use the Custom Corder, see
- https://youtu.be/QnyklNiXnqM for basic instructions
- https://youtu.be/Bsz-B_ZdvUk for basic instructions
- https://youtu.be/M5fgqATwjlk for basic instructions
- https://youtu.be/O-6yBwUNnYw for how to make a really long purse strap
- https://youtu.be/W668AOw5jzM for how to make friendship bracelets
- https://youtu.be/eFbBDYubrKQ for using the corder to finish needlepoint
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326