Holiday Napkin Rings
- Kreinik threads: 1/16”ribbon 015L and 003L, Very Fine #4 Braid 008L, 1/8” ribbon 001L and 002L
- 5” pieces of felt in various green and yellow shades
- red buttons
- purchased napkin rings (we found ours at the Dollar Store)
- #22 Tapestry needle and an embroidery needle
- Cut out star and holly leaf shapes from your felt pieces. We suggest cutting out two sizes of each pattern for a nice layering effect. Enlarge or reduce size of templates as desired.
- Embroider on each felt piece using the 1/16” ribbon, 1/8” Ribbon and Very Fine #4 Braid.. Use any stitch you desire; we like basic running stitches and the buttonhole stitch.
- Layer felt pieces on top of each other, largest in the back, smallest on top. Sewing through all three layers, sew on the button using red 1/16” Ribbon or any thread color as desired.
- Sew the felt pieces to the napkin rings using the Very Fine #4 Braid, or use glue (or double sided Treasure Tape.)
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326