Narrow, soft, flexible 1/16" flat braided ribbon in metallic, vintage, glow in the dark, high lustre, and holographic colors. Available on 10-meter spools or 50-meter cones.
Once you have selected your colors, scroll down and click "Add to cart"
Narrow, 1/16" flat braided ribbon that is soft and versatile. Curves beautifully for perfect stitches in needlework and embroidery.
- Bright, bold Hi Lustre colors (has "HL" in color number), 62% polyester, 38% nylon
- Muted, antiqued Vintage colors (has "V" in color number), 64% polyester, 36% nylon
- Prismatic Holographic colors (has "L" in color number), 100% polyester
- Fun glow-in-the-dark colors (has "F" in color number), 80% polyester, 20% nylon
- Hi-sheen Japan colors (has "J" in the color number), silver-infused rice paper with a nylon core
- Highly texturized Corded braid colors (has "C" in the color number),
- Classic, standard Basic colors (no letters in color number), 65% polyester, 35% nylon
The basic metallic colors (no letter in the color numbers) are the softest. The colors with letters in the color numbers may be slightly stiffer.
- IN WEAVING: Sett 8 epi. (Experiment with looser sett to vary drapability.) Keep flat for maximum sheen.
- IN KNITTING/CROCHET: Super Fine, Fingering weight. Needle/Hook size: 1 to 3, 2.5mm+
- IN NEEDLEWORK: Perfect in any stitch in needlepoint or embroidery (try a #18 Chenille needle). Many needlepointers prefer it for perfect coverage on 18-count canvas; lay flat with your needle, your finger or a laying tool for maximum light reflection and neatness. Can be used in cross stitch on larger counts such as 12- or 11-count Aida, or over two on 22- and 24-count linens. Lovely in ribbon embroidery stitches in crazy quilts and as embroidery on clothing/costumes.
- CARE: Hand and machine washable; tumble dry on low. Do not iron directly onto the metallic; use a press cloth. Note: some colors like red may bleed, so we recommend testing a swatch before washing your entire project.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326