Holiday Napkin Rings II
- purchased napkin rings with smooth surface
- Kreinik Treasure Tape™ either in rolls to match the size of your napkin rings (such as 3/4" roll, or 1" roll)
- Kreinik Custom Corder™ trim-making tool
- Kreinik Heavy #32 Braid™ in holiday colors - such as 003 Red and 015 Chartreuse
- Option: Kreinik Facets™ in Silver
- Kreinik Metallic Cord™ in color to match one of your Heavy Braids (such as 003C Red and 001C Silver)
- sharp sewing needle
1. Lay your double-sided Treasure Tape™ on the surface of your napkin rings.
2. Cord trim using the Custom Corder™ tool and the metallic braids (or combine a Braid color and the Silver Facets™) following the instructions that come with the Corder.
3. Remove the red liner from your taped napkin ring and lay your cording at a starting point. Wrap the cord around the napkin ring, pressing into the tape.
4. When complete, tape the raw end of your cording, and cut any extra thread off at that tape point (the tape keeps the ends from raveling). Fold the taped end under, and, using your metallic Cord thread and your needle, wrap and tack the end of the cording to secure.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326