- Designed byMary Polityka Bush
This business card pouch or small purse design uses Kreinik's Vintage colors, which have a muted, antique finish rather than a brighter metallic finish.It's a perfect look for autumn, and you can wear this little pouch to guild events or consumer shows. The lattice work is done with the Fine (#8) Braid, and the leaves are created with the slightly thicker Tapestry (#12) Braid.As you stitch this design, notice the difference in dimension produced by the two thread sizes; the Tapestry Braid, being larger, brings additional 'depth' to each leaf.
- Kreinik Tapestry (#12) Braid 153V and 003V
- Kreinik Fine (#8) Braid 150V
- Kreinik 1/8" Ribbon 153V
- 7" x 13" piece of Zweigart Lt. Caramel Congress Cloth
- #24 Tapestry needle, masking tape, 7" x 13" stretcher bars
Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design.You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print this file.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326