Stitch Guide for Traditional Menorah Painted Canvas
NOTE: this is not a product that is shipped. Click the link below to download the PDF.
A Needlepoint Painted Canvas Design by Gone Stitching
We have partnered with the fabulous owners and designers of Gone Stitching to create stitch guides for their popular Judaic-themed needlepoint canvases. A stitch guide is a recipe for interpreting a needlepoint canvas in stitches and threads. A stitch guide makes it easy to bring a canvas to life — and wait until you see Gone Stitching's fabulous dreidel all stitched up in Kreinik silk and metallic threads. Gorgeous!
Get your canvas from Gone Stitching, a needlework store in New Jersey. Go to www.gonestitching.net or http://www.gonestitching.net/product/menorah-2/ for details.
- painted needlepoint canvas GS115 Traditional Menorah from Gone Stitching, www.gonestitching.net
- Kreinik Silk Mori 5073, two 5m skeins
- Kreinik Silk Mori 1107, one 2.5m skein
- Kreinik Silk Mori 5204, one 2.5m skein
- Kreinik Silk Mori 5013, one 2.5m skein
- Kreinik Silk Mori 2016, one 2.5m skein
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 002, one spool
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 5760, one spool
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 3280, one spool
- Kreinik Wired Braid 003W, one spool
- Kreinik Very Fine #4 Braid 003, one spool
Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design. You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print this file.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326