Stitch Guide for Spinning Dreidel Painted Canvas
NOTE: this is not a product that is shipped. Click the link below to download the PDF.
A Needlepoint Painted Canvas Design by Gone Stitching
We have partnered with the fabulous owners and designers of Gone Stitching to create stitch guides for their popular Judaic-themed needlepoint canvases. A stitch guide is a recipe for interpreting a needlepoint canvas in stitches and threads. A stitch guide makes it easy to bring a canvas to life — and wait until you see Gone Stitching's fabulous dreidel all stitched up in Kreinik silk and metallic threads. Gorgeous!
Get your canvas from Gone Stitching, a needlework store in New Jersey. Go to www.gonestitching.net or http://www.gonestitching.net/product/spinning-dreidel/ for details.
- painted needlepoint canvas GS117 Spinning Dreidel from Gone Stitching, www.gonestitching.net
- Kreinik Silk Mori 5095 Medium Dark Royal Blue, one 5m skein and one 2.5m skein
- Kreinik Silk Mori 5097 Very Dark Royal Blue, one 5m skein and one 2.5m skein
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 5760, 4 spools
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 202HL, one spool
- Kreinik Facets 002, 1 spool
- Kreinik Japan Thread #1 321J, one spool
Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design. You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print this file.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326