- Kreinik small Bag O'Bits
- Flat-backed flower buttons
- Diamond Beadlets®
- 1-inch roll of Treasure Tape™
- 4” x 6” or smaller photo
- purchased purse with flat area on which you can put a photo (such as a pocket, or flat front)
- shallow tray or pan
- Cover the back of your photo with strips of the 1-inch Treasure Tape. Leave the red liner on it for now.
- Cover the top of the photo with strips of the 1-inch Treasure Tape. Remove the red liner to expose the top sticky area.
- On the sticky area, decorate with the metallic thread from the Bag O' Bits as desired.
- Add buttons or other flat-back cabochons as desired.
- Trim your photo down to the desired size
- When embellishing is complete, lay your photo in the shallow tray and cover with Diamond Beadlets, swirling with your fingers to make sure all sticky areas are covered.
- Remove the red liner from the tape on the back of your photo to expose the sticky area. Position it on the desired location on your purse and press firmly, making sure it adheres completely.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326