Beaded Earring Box
Note: this item is not shippedOf course, you don’t have to use this cute little box as an earring holder—it can hold any treasure, or act as a gift box. It just takes minutes to do, but looks like you bought it in a trendy boutique!
• round tin box from a craft store
• 1-inch Treasure Tape™ roll
• 1/4-inch Treasure Tape™ roll
• Diamond Beadlets®
• Kreinik #12 Braid 032 Pearl and 092 Star Pink
• flat-backed sequins or cabochons
• decorative satin ribbon to fit around the rim of your tin box
• shallow pan or tray
- Cover entire top of the tin box with the 1-inch Treasure Tape.
- Peel back red liner to expose sticky part, and place cabochons randomly on the lid.
- Using the colors of #12 Braid, decorate tin lid with thread. Follow the photograph as a guide, or make your own pattern.
- Lay the lid in a shallow pan or tray, cover the sticky areas with Diamond Beadlets®.
- Put lid back onto your container.
- In the space below the lid and the bottom of the tin, wrap 1/4” Treasure Tape around, using more than one strip if needed to fill in the space with the tape.
- Remove red liner to expose sticky tape, and lay your decorative ribbon on the tape, pressing to make sure it sticks well. Tie ends into a bow.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326