Stitch Guide for Quilt Block Menorah Painted Canvas
NOTE: this is not a product that is shipped. Click the link below to download the PDF.
A Needlepoint Painted Canvas Design by Gone Stitching
We have partnered with the fabulous owners and designers of Gone Stitching to create stitch guides for their popular Judaic-themed needlepoint canvases. A stitch guide is a recipe for interpreting a needlepoint canvas in stitches and threads. A stitch guide makes it easy to bring a canvas to life — and wait until you see Gone Stitching's fabulous dreidel all stitched up in Kreinik silk and metallic threads. Gorgeous!
Get your canvas from Gone Stitching, a needlework store in New Jersey. Go to www.gonestitching.net or http://www.gonestitching.net/product/quilted-menorah/ for details.
- painted needlepoint canvas GS116 Quilt Block Menorah from Gone Stitching, www.gonestitching.net
- Kreinik Silk Mori 4066, two 5m skeins
- Kreinik Silk Mori 6086, one 5m skein and one 2.5m skein
- Kreinik Silk Mori 6104, one 5m skein
- Kreinik Silk Mori 6106, one 5m skein
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 850, 1 spool
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 5705, 1 spool
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 5720, 1 spool
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 5734, 2 spools
- Kreinik Medium #16 Braid 5760, 1 spool
- Kreinik Facets 002 Gold, 1 spool
- Kreinik Japan Thread #1 321J, 1 spool
Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design. You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print this file.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326