NOTE: this is not a product that is shipped. Click the link below to download the PDF.
Designed by Mary Polityka Bush
Skill Level: Intermediate
This adorable needlepoint design, a strawberry scissors charm, can be made so quickly, you'll want to make several for gifts. It's also a fun project for a monthly group meeting, guild chapter, women's group, craft club, or in-store class. The Silk Mori and Silk Serica makes it lusciously rich looking!
- 5m skeins of Kreinik Silk Mori in colors 1057 and 4036
- 10m spools of Kreinik Silk Serica in colors 1057, 2024, and 4036
- Zweigart 18-ct white interlock canvas, 6" x 9"
- #24 Tapestry needle
- laying tool like a Bent Weaver's Needle or Tekobari
- stretcher bars, 1 pair each: 6" and 9"
- Fiberfill or cotton balls
Use 3-ply of Silk Mori (plied) and single strands of Silk Serica (unplied) throughout. For maximum sheen, use a laying tool when working with Silk Mori and maintain a consistent twist when stitching with Silk Serica. Work two motifs on canvas (for the strawberry front and back), leaving 1" between each strawberry.
Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design. You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print this file.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326