Pink Wood Valentine Heart
NOTE: This product is not shipped.
Pink WoodValentine Heart with Iron-on Ribbon designed by Linda Lindgren
- Kreinik Iron-on Ribbon in 6120 Pink and 6010 Pearl
- Kreinik adhesive press cloth if using a mini iron, regular press cloth if using regular iron
- Iron or Clover Mini Iron, ironing surface
- 2 1/2” wooden heart (available at craft stores)
- Plaid® Apple Barrel “Gloss Enamel” paint in Roseberry color (or something similar), and a small paint brush
- Pink heart button
Refer to photo as a guide. Turn on your iron to highest heat setting and allow it to heat thoroughly.
1. Paint both sides of heart with pink paint. Allow it to dry.
2. Place end of pink Iron-on Ribbon at center top of heart, attach to heart using tip of the Mini Iron, covering ribbon with Teflon cloth.
3. Twist ribbon into small curl, iron to outside edge of heart, continue around edge of heart back to top. Make a hanging loop at center top of heart before cutting ribbon.
4. Referring to photograph, make a smaller pink heart in center of wood heart. Add a double loop of ribbon inside small heart as shown, add small pink heart button to center of loops.
5. Attach pearl Iron-on Ribbon between rows of pink ribbon, starting at top center of heart.
6. Design may be repeated on the backside of heart if desired.