Kid's Crocheted Flag Jacket
Note: This item is not shipped
Easily dress up a kids' denim jacket with this crochet project featuring colorful metallic threads. We found ours for $3 in perfect condition at a second-hand clothing store and refashioned it into something sparkly, spectacular and fun.
• One 10m spool of Canvas #24 Braid in color 3506 Blue Samba
• Three 10m spools of Canvas #24 Braid in color 003 Red
• One spool each Kreinik Cord in 003C Red and 105C Antique Silver
• Several star buttons, vintage buttons, or plain white buttons
• size E crochet hook
Note - modify the pattern as needed, adding chains or rows, to fit your denim jacket
1. Make two small Red Stripes as follows:
Row 1: Chain 16, turn
Row 2: Skip first chain, then single crochet in each chain, chain two, turn Row 3 and 4: repeat row 2
2. Make one large red stripe following the same pattern above, except chain 31.
3. Make one Blue Square as follows:
Row 1: Chain 11, turn
Row 2: Skip first chain, then single crochet in each chain, chain two, turn
Rows 3 - 9: repeat row 2
4. Using Kreinik Cord, sew each crocheted piece onto the back of your denim jacket in a flag shape (see photo for guide).
5. Attach buttons as desired on the blue square.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326