Halloween Party Gift Bag
Note: this item is not shipped
Designed by: Amy Law
Skill Level: beginner
- small white paper gift bag with handles (5 1/2” wide x 8 1/2” tall)
- orange cardstock 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- large jack o’lantern rubber stamp and black stamp pad (or print a black and white drawing of a jack o’lantern onto your orange cardstock)
- Kreinik press cloth*
- Kreinik Iron-on #16 Braid 6700, 6710, 6720
- mini iron or household iron
- 1-inch Treasure Tape
*If your iron isn't non-stick or Teflon coated, we recommend that you get one of our Adhesive Press Cloths. It will keep the adhesive in the thread from sticking to your iron. They come in various sizes. Apply to a cool iron.
- Turn your iron onto the highest heat setting and let it heat thoroughly.
- If needed, stamp the jack o’lantern image onto your cardstock.
- Iron over the outline of the pumpkin using the orange iron-on braid: lay the thread at a starting point, cover with the press cloth, and press for several second or until the thread adheres. Continue this way, working the design in sections.
- Use the 6710 iron-on braid to outline the eyes, nose, and mouth of the jack o’lantern.
- Use the green iron-on braid to outline the pumpkin stem, and to create leafy tendrils next to the stem. Use our photograph as a guide.Adhere the decorated orange cardstock to the center front of your white bag using Treasure Tape.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326