Halloween Memory Tree
Note: This item is not shipped
Designed by Christine Monge
Skill Level: intermediate
We want to thank Christy for sharing this creative Halloween project with us. It uses Kreinik glow-in-the-dark thread plus one of the new Gourmet colors.
- Wooden Craft Tree (available at Joann Etc. or other craft store)
- Black Enamel Spray Paint (Krylon)
- Glow in the Dark Paint
- Halloween Ribbon (Daisy D's)
- 1 package Making Memories Clear Halloween Embellishments
- Kreinik Glow in the Dark 1/8" Iron-on Ribbon Kreinik
- Teflon Press Cloth or Adhesive Press Cloth
- Mini iron or household iron
- Kreinik Medium Braid Thread Orange 5515
- Mini Glue Dots (flat)
Spray paint tree with black enamel paint, 2 coats both sides. Allow to dry completely. Draw outline of face on the trunk with pencil. Using a Clover mini-iron set on high heat setting, iron Glow in the Dark ribbon over outline,? be careful not to touch paint. Fill in eyes and mouth with Glow in the Dark paint.
Secure bat, ghost and star embellishments to tree with glue dots. Add photos to frames by attaching to back of frame with glue dots. Punch holes in frames, tie on with Halloween ribbon. Tie small round tags and regular tags to tree with Kreinik Medium Braid and extra ribbon. Secure large pumpkin and fence embellishment to bottom of tree with glue dots.