English Bouquet Embroidery Pattern
NOTE: this item is not shipped. Click the link below to download the PDF.English Bouquet
- Designed by Sharon Coxhead
Sharon shares this design with us out of her love for embroidery on fabric. She found the Silk Mori to be a beautiful thread for designing this type of needlework. Use this as a stand-alone embroidery, or as an embroidery on a crazy quilt.
- A piece of fabric of your choice approximately 9 inches by 9 inches. I used Dupion silk and put some waste fabric on the back, thus sewing through both pieces of fabric to stop any puckering on the stitching.
- Silk Mori for bullion roses: 0323, 0324, and 0325. For the rose stems and leaves, use Silk Mori 4037. For the daisy’s middles use 2027 and for the petals use 2024. For the daisy’s stems use 4034. For the bow use 0303 and 9032. (all Silk Mori colors)
- Kreinik Very Fine (#4) Braid 092 Star Pink for edging the bow and highlighting.
- A milliners/straw needle for bullion knots and French knots. A sharp embroidery needle with a suitable size of eye to allow 2 single strands together of Silk Mori to pass through for all other stitches.
- Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design.You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print this file.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326