Doll-Sized Monogrammed Baseball Cap
Skill level: beginner
Time: half hour
If you work with dollhouses or make clothes for dolls, Kreinik's iron-on (fusible) threads are an easy way to add a diminutive embroidered look. The fusible threads are fast and can be attached to any surface.
- doll-sized baseball cap (from craft store)
- Kreinik iron-on Braid in your choice of colors
- mini craft iron or household iron
- Kreinik press cloth (we recommend the adhesive press cloth, which can be attached to the foot of a mini craft iron)
- Turn your iron on to the highest heat setting and let it heat thoroughly.
- Sketch out on a piece of paper or print your lettering from your computer to use as a placement guide.
- At your starting point on the baseball cap, lay the end of your iron-on Braid. Cover with a Teflon press cloth (or use a teflon-coated iron) and press for several seconds until the thread adheres. Continue working your design this way, placing and pressing your thread as you go.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326