Note: this item is not shipped. Download the PDF project instructions below.
Designed by Diane Zangl
Stockings aren’t the only thing that can be hung by the chimney with care. Why not start a new tradition and hang mittens instead? This oversize mitten is knit in the same manner as a hand-sized one using a double strand of yarn. It’s felted, then a poinsettia is added for a touch of whimsey. Santa would be pleased.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
SIZE: Approximately 18” long after felting
- 10 yds Kreinik Pearl Facets #032 white
- 3 (100g/210 yd) skeins Plymouth Galway, 100% wool, #102 Red (MC)
- 12” scrap yarn in any contrasting color
- Size 10 1/2 (6.5mm) 16” circular and double pointed needles (dpn)
- Stitch markers
- Matching sewing thread
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326