NOTE: this is not a product that is shipped. Click the link below to download the PDF.
Design Size: 140w x 140h
This is exciting 'blackwork.' The light-dancing touch of metallic thread mingles with the soft solid color (yes, color! blue!) of silk.Thin versus thick threads spin around each other to give a sense of depth and dimension. Stitches combine to create pattern that delights the eye. (But the best part is the light play from the metallic thread.) Enjoy this intermediate-level project designed to experience blackwork-style embroidery with a variety of threads.
- Silk Mori® 5055 Medium Slate Blue, 5057 Dark Slate Blue
- Silk Serica® 5057 Dark Slate Blue
- Kreinik Blending Filament™ in 014HL Sky Blue
- Dritz Mark-B-Gone pen (blue 'temporary' pen)
- Suggested fabrics: Zweigart 22-count antique white Hardanger or 25-count antique white Lugana
Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design. You will need the FREE program Adobe Reader to view and print this file.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326