Beady Retainer or Jewelery Holder
Beady Retainer or Jewelery Holder by Treasure It
Beady Retainer or Jewelry Holder
Designed by: Treasure It
Skill Level: Beginner
Decorate a plastic box to store your retainer, or to hold jewelry. This is a great way to personalize your belongings if you?re going to camp or on a trip. It just takes seconds!
plastic box such as a dental retainer holder
Treasure Tape circle sheet
Kreinik #32 Braid 127 Yellow-Orange and 2829 Seafoam
a large flat-backed cabochon, button or bead
shallow pan or tray
1. Remove a large circle from the Treasure Tape sheet and place it in the center of the top of your plastic box.
2. Remove the red liner to expose the sticky tape, and place the flat-backed cabochon in the center.
3. Lay the Seafoam braid around the cabochon.
4. Lay the Yellow-Orange braid in loops around the cabochon, to resemble flower petals.
5. Lay your container in a shallow pan and pour Diamond Beadlets over remaining sticky areas.
To print the instructions for this project click on the on the link above "Printable version" and then print the page using your web browser.
If you have trouble printing this page and would like us to send you a printed copy send a #10 SASE to: Beady Retainer or Jewelery Holder, P.O. Box 1258, Parkersburg, WV 26102.
© Copyright 2006 Kreinik. May be reproduced but not sold. Consumer
Info: 1-800-537-2166 or www.kreinik.com
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326