Beaded Dog Album
Beaded Dog Album
Designed by: Sue Zimmerman and Suzanne Chase
Skill Level: Beginner
Capture your cute pooch in beaded beauty. This is a fun album cover conceptthat works for any pet.
• 4” x 6” photo album with blank cover
• two 4” x 6” Treasure Tape sheet
• Diamond Beadlets®
• Miscellaneous buttons
• Kreinik #12 Braid 021 Copper, 032 Pearl, 015 Chartreuse
• Kreinik Japan #5 221J Burnished Gold
• Shallow pan or tray
• photo of your dog or pet
• satin or organdy ribbon for edge
1. Lay one sheet of Treasure Tape on your album cover. Remove red liner toexpose sticky part.
2. Lay your pet photo centered on this tape. Cover with another piece ofTreasure Tape, and remove its red liner to expose sticky area.
3. Begin thread embellishment by writing in 021 Copper Braid. We wrote “Myfavorite things” but you can write your pet’s name, or any words. Then makeother decorations, like the bone we made out of gold and pearl braids, orthe cat shape out of pearl braid (with 015 chartreuse green eyes, and 221Jburnished gold whiskers). Use our photo as a guide, or draw your own.
4. Lay buttons along each side, pressing into the tape to secure.
5. Lay satin or organdy ribbon along left side, as shown in photo.
6. When embellishment is complete, lay your album in a shallow pan or trayand cover all remaining sticky areas with Diamond Beadlets. Swirl beadletswith your fingertips to make sure everything is fully covered.
To print the instructions for this project click on the on the link above "Printable version" and then print the page using your web browser.
If you have trouble printing this page and would like us to send you a printed copy send a #10 SASE to: Beaded Dog Album, P.O. Box 1258, Parkersburg,WV 26102.
© Copyright 2005 Kreinik. May be reproduced but not sold. Kreinik Consumer Info: 1-800-537-2166 or www.kreinik.com.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326