Decorate a dollar-store notebook with vintage treasures and handmade embellishments. Here's how we made our music-themed design.
- 3-ring binder
- vintage items: 45 rpm record, doily
- Kreinik Tapestry #12 Braid in holographic colors: 033L Royal Blast, 024L Fiery Fuchsia, 015L Laser Lime
- Kreinik 1/16" Ribbon in holographic colors 026L Punchy Purple, 015L Laser Lime, 027L Orangeruptis
- Kreinik double-sided Treasure Tape: 4" x 6" sheets, 1/4" roll
- glue stick
- Crocheted around white plastic rings with Kreinik holographic Tapestry #12 Braid. The holographic colors are bright, cheerful, and practically dance before your eyes. Single crochet around the white rings using a small crochet hook.
- We crocheted a long chain out of purple Kreinik holographic 1/16" Ribbon, then glued it onto a purchased monogram paper letter.
- Got silk flowers? Glue or tape strands of Kreinik holographic 1/16" Ribbon beneath a button, which serves as the center of a silk or felt flower.
Get some holographic threads and experiment with your favorite crafting technique - cross stitch, crochet, knitting, scrapbooking - and put together a personalized notebook that everyone will envy.
To print the instructions for this project click on the on the link above "Printable version" and then print the page using your web browser.
If you have trouble printing this page and would like us to send you a printed copy send a #10 SASE to: Back-to-school notebook, P.O. Box 1258, Parkersburg, WV 26102.
© Copyright 2012 Kreinik. May be reproduced but not sold. Consumer Info: 1-800-537-2166 or www.kreinik.com
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326