A Berry Holly-day ornament
NOTE: this item is not shipped. Click the link below to download the PDF.
A Berry Holly-Day Ornament
Designed by Kathy Holicky
This ornament design can be worked in either a white/gold or red/green colorway.
- 18-ct mono canvas in white, 5” x 5”
- FOR WHITE VERSION: Kreinik Silk Mori white 8000
- FOR RED/GREEN VERSION: Kreinik Silk Mori in red 1117, green 4036
- Kreinik Japan #5 Gold 002J
- For finishing: use a store-bought round ornament frame in the appropriate size, or ask your local framer to cut you a similar frame out of gold mat board
- Kreinik Treasure Tape™ double-sided tape
- Use 4-ply of Silk Mori, or Japan just as it is (single strand) following the diagrams.
- When stitching is complete, make a “sandwich” by layering the front of the gold ornament frame on top, followed by your stitched piece, and the gold ornament frame backer. Use Treasure Tape™ double-sided tape as the adhesive between layers. Add ribbons etc for ornament hanger as desired.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326