Take Advantage of Big Savings
- Save on Kits, Thread Sets, Books and more
- Act fast...limited quantities available
String Art Kits
- Available in Face, Nature and Monograms
- Create 3-D String Art Using Metallic Threads
- Makes great projects for kids
Happy Crab Cross Stitch
- Designed by Pam Kellogg
- Uses Kreinik Very Fine #4 Braid
- Stitch this summer cutie for a summer memory or for cheery decor.
Kreinik metallic threads make it shimmer like a real crab in or out of the water.
Beaded Turquoise Bracelet
- Designed by Jan Hatfield
- Aqua and turquoise shades offer a pop of cool color in summer fashion.
- Inexpensive and quick to make, but the results are gorgeous.
Flower and Flamingos Needlepoint E-book Cover
- A tropical scene brought to life with Kreinik metallic threads against a rich backdrop of silk stitches.
- Features Kreinik Fine #8 Braid and Silk Mori
- Designed by Jeanne Becker for Lee's Needle Art
Sparkling Bridal Shawlette
- Design by Nazanin Fard Using Kreinik Twist
- Pefect for that upcoming wedding
- Finished Measurements:
Wingspan: Approx. 49" (124 cm)
Back length at the deepest point: 20" (51 cm)
Embellish your quilts
- Kreinik Iron-on Thread is quick, colorful, easy and fun
- Makes perfect bees on Nan Baker's Bullas Bunnies quilt(get this pattern from Purrfect Spots by Nan)
Back and Better Than Ever
- Tying with Kreinik Materials is back!
- 56 full-color pages of tips and ideas.
- Booklet includes more fly recipes than original.
You can search our store database
by state or using your zip code...
Find Kreinik products at hundreds of retailers around the
Find a Store Now