Miniature Crocheted Wreath
NOTE: this is not a product that is shipped.
- white plastic rings
- Kreinik Micro Ice Chenille in 009 green or 015 chartreuse, or Kreinik Medium #16 Braid in 008 Green or 015 Chartreuse
- crochet hook (choose a small hook size)
- Kreinik 1/8" Ribbon in 002 Gold
- #22 tapestry needle
- Single crochet around the ring using the green metallic thread. When you get to the last single crochet, connect to the starting single crochet with a slip stitch or chain stitch. Knot off.
- Thread your tapestry needle with a 6-inch piece of 1/8" Ribbon. Come up from the back of your wreath at a top point. Thread the other end of the ribbon in your needle and come up from the back (so now you have both thread ends of the 1/8" Ribbon in the front). Tie the ribbon into a bow. Add a jingle bell if desired.
- As desired attach a pinback, magnet, or double-sided Treasure Tape dot (if attaching to a dollhouse).
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326