Golden Holiday Napkin Rings
Note: this item is not shipped
Inexpensive sets of napkin rings at the Dollar Store, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, or Marshall's are a short-cut way to have elegant home decorations for the holidays. Simply embellish with sparkling metallic threads to transform them into high-end accessories that look like they came from a boutique. They make great hostess gifts and can be made in quick time.
- set of fabric-covered napkin rings (we found this green set at the Dollar Tree)
- Kreinik Custom Corder
- Kreinik 1/8" Ribbon in 002L Chromo Gold (you will need about three 10m spools, depending on how many napkin rings you make)
- Kreinik Silk Serica color 4206 Dark Sage, one spool
- Kreinik Japan #5 in 002J Gold
- Crewel needle
- Make cording using the 002L 1/8" Ribbon and 4206 Silk Serica, following the instructions that come with the Custom Corder. (Note: if the ends ravel, secure them with FrayCheck™ or clear tape)
- Wrap the cording around your fabric napkin ring, and couch, or tack down, with large cross stitches using the Japan #5 thread and your crewel needle.
- Repeat for each napkin ring.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326