He Loves Me, He Loves Me Knot Punchneedle
NOTE: This item is not shipped. Click the link below to download the PDF.
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Knot
Designed by: Susan Davis of AuntSusie's House
Skill Level: Intermediate
Punchneedle is like making hundreds of tiny knots, coloring in lines on fabric with thread. The thinner Kreinik metallic threads like Blending Filament are easy to use with punchneedles, and they add a touch of sparkle to make your design more exciting. This month we feature a quick little project that would make a sweet Valentine's gift or wedding present.
- 3-strand punch needle
- piece of weavers cloth,
- 9" x 9"
- 4-inch Susan Bates Hoopla Hoop
- Kreinik Blending Filament in 032, 015HL, 003V, 092
- DMC embroidery floss in White, 367 Green, 743 Yellow, 815 Red
- Weeks Dye Works 1138 Sophie's Pink
- For finishing as a locket, we used Satin Ribbon: 1/8" x 24" and Antique Silver Locket (By Jupiter! Inc.®)
- For finishing in a box, we used Locket Box: small (2 5/8" x 2 5/8" x 2") by Provo Craft: Home Accents
- Small scrap of perfect mount matte board
- Fray check
Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design. You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print this file.
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326