Crazy Quilted Eyeglass Case
NOTE: This item is not shipped. Click the link below to download the PDF.
The nature of crazy quilting makes writing instructions unnecessary: piece fabrics randomly, then embellish the seams as your heart desires. However, here we give details on how we made our model.
Materials used in our model:
• Kreinik Iron-on #8 Braid (discontinued size, so use Medium #16 Braid) in 6580 Violet and 6250 Orange
• Kreinik Iron-on 1/8” Ribbon 6301 Hosta
• Kreinik Fine #8 Braid 850 Mallard (non iron-on metallic)
• Kreinik Very Fine #4 Braid 026V Vintage Amethyst (non iron-on metallic)
• Mini iron or household iron
• Kreinik Teflon Press Cloth or Adhesive Press Cloth
• Other: silk ribbon for ribbon embroidered flowers, copy-right free print from Dover, Dupioni fabrics, vintage lace, Delica beads, poly lining, scissors, sewing thread, and needle
Click here to download the FREE instructions for this design. You will need the FREE program Adobe Reader to view and print this file.