Acid-free Tissue Paper 100 Sheets
Includes 100 sheets of tissue paper. Archival-quality for wrapping needlework, clothing, albums and other keepsakes for storage. Each sheet is 20" x 30".
Includes 100 sheets of tissue paper. Archival-quality for wrapping needlework, clothing, albums and other keepsakes before storage. Each sheet is 20" x 30".
Do not use store-bought or dollar-store tissue paper, as it contains chemicals that can damage your textiles. Only use acid-free tissue paper.
• WHAT: Used by conservationists, this paper is neutral, unbuffered, free from acid products
• WHY: Chemicals in plastic bags, normal tissue paper, even old pillow cases can transfer to textiles and cause them to become discolored, brittle or tarnished
• WHERE TO USE: Ideal for textiles including cotton, wool, silk, linen, real metal threads, quilts, embroidery. Also safe for jewelry, photos and other heirlooms
Would this product be useful in your business (ie, manufacturing, teaching, retail)? If so, you could benefit from bulk quantities at wholesale pricing. To open a wholesale account, we require a copy of your business license on file. Send a copy along with your business name and contact info to:
- Kreinik Customer Service Department, 1708 Gihon Road, Parkersburg, WV 26101 USA
- or fax it to 304-428-4326